Wednesday 28 November 2012

a bit of this....a bit of that.....

 
When I'm not making kids clothing, I often find myself messing around with felt, I like it because it requires no seaming, it cuts like a dream and you can make very teeny things with it, so I started with an idea for a badge, having done a lot of craft fairs, I have found the 'pocket money' toys sure do get attention and I always like to have a few small things on the stall, I started with the fox, then decided to try a bear, a few hours after this photo was taken i ended up with 4 foxes, 4 Reindeer, 4 bears and 4 Mice...all in all a pleasant day spent sewing, tomorrow its back to the day job, whipping up 7 snowman jumpers!
 
sneak preview of 2013 designs.....(excuse poor photo quality, my camera has died on me)what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment