Friday 15 February 2013

I have been really lazy....

Hello again....
its been slow progress here at Me&My, in between a child with a never ending list of winter ailments, from coughs to colds, throat infections to ear infections I cant think of a week he hasn't been ill in the past month...and packing up our cottage and heading 20 miles north to Bedford where we finally bought our first home, I really havnt so much as picked up a needle or dusted off my sewing machine since December! :-) 

Being from London, and spending most of my childhood in just one place and one house I always thought Id follow suit, but I have moved something like 8 times in 8 years! so clearly the nomad in me wont stay put! However, there is something about buying a house which makes it seem all the more permanent, I am already dreaming of colour schemes on walls, tiles in the kitchen and 'upcycling' all my furniture....so business has been on the back burner. However, there are a few things in the pipe line and once I dig out my camera charger (which along with socks and snacks seems to go missing at an alarming rate) I will stock up my Etsy shop with new tees and baby grows, in fact I may even do it this weekend just because its about time!   here are some things Iv been messing around with, badges and hair clips....(terrible photos...damn you missing camera charger!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment