Sunday 14 April 2013

My Home........

 
 
 
Because I work from home, and tend to roam around into different rooms with sewing in hand, I often don't notice or appreciate the things I own, so today I decided to go around and snap some pictures of the things that mean something to me, 1.Paper art from Shanghai 'fake markets', these remind me of my brother who lives in China, and the time I spent over there visiting him. 2.this amazing folded, quilt thing, I don't even know what it is, a coaster maybe? bought at a  craft fair because my stall was opposite and I thought it was stunning. 3. the green bling ring was bought in NYC in China town on a cold April morning when I was on holiday there with my boyfriend. 4.the two toys are made by me for my son and are the only mouse and owl I've ever made like them. 5.this is a silhouette of my son playing my Granddad's old piano. he must have been only 6 months old and was obsessed with it! and finally 6. Prints bought in Paris in a street market, literally cost about 5euros for all of them, but framed they are my favourite things on the wall.
 
and that's a snap shot of my home...... I spend far to much time on pintrest looking for ideas and not enough time enjoying what's around me!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment