Saturday 1 June 2013

an obsession with Elephants....

 
Now I'm a fabric hoarder, I tend to stick to the same key colours and styles in my designs, but like a magpie I will buy anything that catches my eye, and I had this beautiful brushed suede sitting on my shelf for nearly a year, there is only about half a metre of this and I couldn't bring myself to chop it up, then one night when my mind was racing with ideas I decided to try and make a suede Ellie and I love it! (its the cream one in the photo) Suede is a joy to work with, it is strong and doesn't fray, and it feels amazing! so I now have VERY limited stock of cream suede luxe Ellies. Wish I could keep them all, but that just wouldn't be fair!
 

These beauties will be available at my Etsy Shop shortly....
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MeMyUk

No comments:

Post a Comment