Friday 12 July 2013

July makes and winding down......

Happy July! Summer has finally arrived and it is lovely! I wish I wasn't 8 months pregnant and could actually wear comfortable clothing, and enjoy the heat wave, oh well, there's always next year (hopefully). So after a busy 7 months for Me&My I'm finally able to slow down the pace, 4 regular stockists, a lot of plans in action for autumn, and a emerging customer base means I can actually start making something for the baby with out having a load of orders needing my attention.
I always have a list of new things I want to make, with my son it was a cot quilt, which having never made one before was a tricky task, but 4 years later its still going strong, despite being washed a million times and dragged through the park several times , so this time around my new make is a mobile, I'm going to scale down my toy ellie design and see how that goes! in the mean time I made my baby its first toy (not knowing the gender means using as many colours as I can!) and my first attempt at a dribble bib! (as modelled by bear) enjoy the weather, my heart goes out to all the heavily pregnant women out there who are just preying for a cool breeze! :-)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment