Sunday 1 September 2013

creative holidays....

I'm now officially the most pregnant I have ever been!
 summer holidays+ 3 year old+ pregnancy = a challenge!
so we have been getting creative, seeing as tree climbing and football in the garden are off my list for the time being, we have been painting, scrap booking, baking and making good use of the library!
I have found keeping busy is very helpful, and this mobile design has been in my head for about 6 months, I finally finished it, and I love it! its incredibly satisfying making something for your child, that you know is just for them...now I might have to make my son a big kid version...robots and dinosaurs knowing him!
We also found this amazing little place in St Albans called pots of art, which lets you paint a piece of pottery, which they then fire and you collect a week later, it was a lovely way to spend 2 hours, and I now have something I will treasure forever made by my son.
 
now roll on September!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment