Sunday 29 December 2013

a look back at 2013- a year of awesome things!

 
 
what a year! so the first day of the new year I woke up with an inkling that something was different, a few hours later a little blue line told me I was having a baby! and so 40weeks went by and then 10 more really long days!, and finally my little boy turned up, he is so different to his brother, in looks, temperament and personality, he has made our family complete and I cant remember him not being here. It was also a mega birthday year with most of my favourite people turning 30!, mine past by in a haze of sleep deprivation, baby gurgling and unbelievable joy as my best friend and partner proposed on the morning of my 30th.
Me&My has also had a huge year, working with some great stockists, meeting some inspirational designers and proving to me that hard graft sometimes takes a while to pay off!
Christmas has be awesome,I got some really cool presents, like my Mister Peebles 'David Meowie' print, I got another one called 'keeping it reel', I had a close encounter with a friendly goose and I made A LOT of homemade gifts! in the process I ate my body weight in truffles, shortbread and mince pies, and glugged my way through a small draft of sloe gin... I know not every year can be this great, but for now I am enjoying and appreciating what a lucky life I lead.
I hope your year was just as good as mine, heres to more of the same in 2014!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment