Sunday 2 February 2014

Launch off!

Hello, so its so very close to launching the new range!!, you know when you have an idea in your head for ages and you suddenly get around to doing it, well these dresses have been an idea of mine for a year! but with the toy range proving to be so successful I simply haven't had the time I would like to develop it until now!!
I knew I wanted a simple tunic dress, and in a material that would last and could be tough enough to with stand tree climbing, sandpits, painting and general childhood mess! so I found a light weight corduroy, and I lined the dress with a soft 100% cotton lining, the animals are all applique by hand!
 I love the result, and I'm so excited to send them out to stockists and restock our online shop this week!  
I hope you like the new range!
dresses available in ages 1-2,2-3,4-5 and 6-7
I would love to know what you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment